A Firm Foundation
STRIVING TOGETHER PUBLICATIONS
By Paul Chappell
God’s Word says in Psalms 127:1, “Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it.” Building a strong home doesn’t happen by accident or default. Every well-built house must first have carefully designed blueprints, a strong foundation, and a competent builder. Even so, a strong Christian home can only be the product of the blueprint of God’s Word, the foundation of Jesus Christ, and the daily guiding hand of God’s Holy Spirit.
In a culture that is redefining marriage and the family, you can stand for truth by God’s grace! You can rediscover the deep joy and wondrous gift of a strong Christian home! If you are determined to understand and follow God’s design for your family, the pages of this book will establish your footing on solid ground!
An excellent resource for:
- Husbands and wives seeking to strengthen their marriage
- Parents seeking to understand God’s plan for raising children
- Adult Sunday school teachers for use in family teaching
- Pastors for use in family counseling or message preparation
- Young adults preparing for marriage and family
Paperback, 230 pages