Who Didn't See This Coming? The Continuing Consequences of the Sexual Revolution of the 1960s
by Jerry D. Locke
If you ever wondered what has happened to America, this book may have some answers for you. There is no doubt about it, the 1960s forever changed America. Dr. Locke draws interesting and factual conclusions that the students of the Sixties who were protesting authority and trying to burn down universities are now present-day professors and our politicians and leaders in America are hold-over hippies. That is not say all these people were among the long-haired, dope-smoking, free-loving hippies, but, like all of us, we have grown up in decades of moral revision in America.
- Satan Is Alive and Well in America
- The Insanity of the Modern Non-Thinking "Reprobate Mind"
- The Mystery of Morality
- The Shameless Super-Sexualization of Children
- The Civil Rights vs. Gay Rights Debate
- The Bible Has Had Sexuality Right All Along
- Reclaiming Biblical Manhood in an Age of Radical Feminism
- Living a "G" Rated Life in an "X" Rated World